June 6, 2007

Zion National Park

I took a "quick" two week vacation to Utah in early June 2007 between spring and summer semesters. My first stop was Zion National Park for four days of great hiking.



View of Zion Canyon from a shuttle stop



A typical drop off the side of the terrifying Angels' Landing Trail



View from the top of Angels' Landing Trail - worth every step



This is a good view of Angels' Landing - the trail went right up the spine of that mountain in the center of the picture



Paradise in the Zion Canyon Narrows



A fellow hiker works his way down the Narrows



One of the complaints I get is that I don't post pictures of myself. Well here's one, hiking down the Narrows.



View from Observation Point - Angels' Landing is in the front right, 500 feet below



My boots

No comments: